문의하기
실시간 문의
로그인을 하셔야 이용하실 수 있습니다.
보내기

Taylor's 경영대학 [ Taylors ]

페이지 정보

작성자 nsyang 작성일15-01-23 10:22 조회2,148회 댓글3건

본문

올 2월 고등학교 졸업 예정인 학생이 Tayor's 대학 경영대학 진학의 경우 Foundation 과정을 필히 거쳐야 하는지요?
그리고 2+1 과정을 선택 할경우 영국또는 호주대학에서 foundation 과정을 수료를 요구하는지요?
영어 요구점수 band 6.0을 요구하는데 시험 part  전부 6.0이상인지 평균 6.0을 요구하는 것인지요?
unimalgo |

Good Morning!
If there is a student who is going to graduate high school in February, needs to go through the Foundation course to enter Taylor's bussiness university?
and if I choose 2+1 process, England and Australia University require me to complete foundation course?
I heard Taylors University requires students to get average IELS score 6.0.  It means that I have to get all parts of the IELTS average 6.0?
Thank you. Please tell me in detail.
(* 주말에 질문이 하시면 다음 주 초에 대학에서 답변을 하니 월요일이면 답변을 받을 수 있습니다).

taylors |

Hi there, good to hear from you.
To enter Taylor's Foundation courses, you'd need IELTS 5.0/ and to enter our BA(Degree) courses, you'd need an average of IELTS 6.0.
We have several articulation partners for our Business school which enables you to transfer to UK and Australia on a 2+1, or 1.5 + 1.5, or even a 1+2 basis. This depends on the university you choose and your CGPA.
For more information, please do not hesitate to let me know, or you could email me directly at jeanjenjean,lai@tiannet.com.sg

unimalgo |

안녕하세요. 질문해주셔서 감사합니다.
Taylor's Foundation 코스에 입학하시려면, 학생은 IELTS 점수 5.0이 필요합니다.
그리고, 저희 BA(학사과정)에 입학하시려면 평균 IELTS 6.0이 필요합니다.
학생은 저희 대학에서 2+1이나 1.5+1.5 또 1+2를 통해서 저희대학과 자매결연 맺은 영국과 호주에 있는 몇몇의 Business 대학으로 편입하실 수 있습니다. 이 프로그램은 학생의 CGPA(학점평균)에 따라서 편입할 대학을 고르실 수 있습니다.
더 많은 정보를 원하시면 주저하지 마시고 jeanjenjean,lai@tiannet.com.sg로 바로 연락주세요.
감사합니다.